These muffins are packed with yummy ingredients and go together quickly once you have your 1 cup of fresh apples, diced.
- 1 cup Silk almond/coconut milk or milk of your choice
- I cup peeled and finely diced apples
- 2 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp ground flax
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 drops of liquid caramel stevia
- 2 cups of spelt or all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking power
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cupcake liners in muffin tin. Spray coconut cooking spray into each paper liner.
- Add first 6 ingredients in small bowl and stir. Let sit for at least 5 minutes
- Combine remaining ingredients in a larger bowl and stir.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Mix until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Fill batter into muffin tin. (I used a small cookie scoop - 2 scoop of batter fills each cup evening)
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on rack for 10 minutes before removing.
Here are a few more recipes using apples:
Here is one of my favorite kitchen tools: