Years ago I was visiting friends in Bakersfield, California. During our visit we went to an old-fashion ice cream parlor and there I had something that amazed my taste buds – A George Special Milkshake. It had banana, chocolate, nuts and was crazy good.
I have taken those flavors and turned them into a protein smoothie.
- 3/4 cup Silk Almond/Coconut Milk or milk of your choice
- 1 serving of vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 of a frozen banana, cut in pieces
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 Tbsp of Almond Butter
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 5-6 Ice Cubes
- Sliced Raw Almonds to garnish, if desired
- Place all ingredients except sliced almonds and blend until smooth
- Garnish with almonds if desired
- Adding more ice cubes will increase thickness
- I also add Dynamic Greens to add the nutrients of veggies and probiotic.