This is a yummy fruit dip to make and makes eating an apple seem not so ordinary. You’ll want to let the yogurt mixture sit for an hour or two to let the chia soften.
- 4 Tbsp Greek Plain Yogurt (I use Fage 2%)
- 1 Tbsp All Natural Almond Butter (I used Justin's Classic)
- 7 drops of Coconut Stevia (maple syrup or honey could also be used)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp chia
- 1 Tbsp raw sunflower seeds
- Mix all ingredients except sunflower seeds in a bowl until smooth (you can do this with a spoon) Then add in sunflower seeds and stir.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving with a sliced apple.
Here are some useful tools to have when working with apples.
Apple Peeler and Corer
What is your favorite way to eat apples?